Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can't talk, Stitching to save myself

No, sorry I really don't have time to talk at the moment. As you may have noticed I have been missing for a few months and yes a lot has happened.
My job has been re-structured, my eye sight started to tell me I was getting old. DD3 has completed her European school trip and watched the terrible happenings in Greece (bombing and riots) and much much more has been going on.

But during all this time, the lovely Melanie and Deb have been very patient with me and gave me time to deal with my issues. So now I am on a 2 week break from work and I am making the effort to get back on track.

Today's mission was to complete Block 4 of Pond House - Ta Da


Tomorrows mission is to complete Block 5

And on Friday, the mission will be to complete Block 6 and be on track with Melanie and Deb again

Till tomorrow,
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

  1. You tell those meenies (albeit sweet meenies) to slow down a wee bit just to give you some breathing space - I mean, you don't want to have to go back to work for a rest do you?
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you...you are off work for a Rest ...Right!..Enjoy your time off...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, nice to see you back in blogland! Have a fun break! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah brill Darlene! Well done. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete